Explanation & Process of Service
Testimonial of Service
Learn how we can help you get the hedge you want
Do you have an unruly or over-running hedge?
Hedges can often grow too large or into a neighbour’s garden and prove difficult to control.
Not as simple as the odd trim, Hedge Cutting is a process in which we can reshape or prune your hedge with the care and attention it needs.
Hedge Cutting Example
The Benefits of Hedge Cutting:
- Keeps hedges looking tidy and smart. Makes your hedges eye-catching for the right reasons and gives a great impression to visitors.
- Gives you privacy and creates an attractive barrier between houses. This allows you peace and ensures you can make the most of your garden without being overlooked.
- Keeps hedges in line with boundaries thus solving any problems with neighbours. Over-running hedges can be annoying for neighbours and hedge work keeps relationships good and boundaries tidy.
- Keeps hedges in good health and helps to extend their lifespan. Hedge work allows border plants to grow dense and healthy. This means they can live for decades and continue to flourish.
- Can reshape hedges to suit their environment. This allows hedges to not only look great, but also serve their purpose perfectly; be it creating privacy, marking a boundary or lining a labyrinth!
- Performed by professionals who ensure that the hedge is trimmed back without damaging its ability to grow. Hedges can be fickle and fragile, with harsh cutting spelling catastrophe. Professional hedge work means in-depth understanding of the species, needs and grow ability.
- Cares for your investment; hedges can be very valuable. Maintaining hedges is very cost-effective as they can take years to grow and are difficult and expensive to replace.
As hedges are living things, they will always require maintenance at some level. This prevents them from becoming inconvenient or even unsightly.
Reshaping, pruning and assessing your hedge are important parts of keeping it healthy and long-lived.
Why do you need professionals?
Hedges are complex barriers that need special care. For instance, if too much green growth is cut, the hedge may thin and be unable to grow back.
When reducing or trimming a hedge, it’s crucial to cut just the right amount and this often requires training and experience.
Hedge cutting can be delicate and care must be taken to ensure that the hedge’s life is prolonged and it suits its purpose.
How we can help you
- Trim and cut
- Advise on the best shape or maintenance
- Work with you to meet your needs and wants
Here at Climbers Way Tree Care we are fully trained, professional hedge specialists and arboriculture experts. This means we arrive fully equipped to treat your hedge at the highest standards.
When you use Climbers Way Tree Care you will benefit from:
- A free, no obligation quote.
- Professionals trained to the highest standard.
- Company owner is always available to contact in working hours.
- We will always treat you and your garden with the utmost respect.
- All mess will be tidied up and all refuse removed.
- We will always meet your requirements and leave you with your desired hedge.
But don’t just take our word for it. We have hundreds of reviews on Checkatrade.com greater than 9.8/10!
Hedge trimmed plus trees cut
“Always reliable and extremely tidy. This is the 4th or 5th time we have used them. Will continue to do so.”
a repeat customer in Southampton, Hampshire12th September 2016 by
Extensive cutting of trees and shrubs…
“Excellent work carried out. Punctual, very polite, nothing too much trouble, very clean and tidy. Definitely would use again and recommend.”
a customer in Southampton, Hampshire19th July 2016 by
Cut and trimmed 15ft conifer hedge.
“Reliable, efficient service with friendly staff.”
a customer in Southampton, Hampshire11th July 2016 by
Reduced the size of our Acer tree and cut back our hedge.
“Tom and the guys were very polite, tidy and on time. They did a really good job and we have used them two years running because we trust them and are always happy with the work they do.”
a customer in Southampton, Hampshire15th June 2016 by
“Excellent job professionally completed in foul weather conditions. Hard workers. Meticulous in clearing-up.”
a customer in Winchester, Hampshire10th October 2015 by
Whatever your hedge requirements, get in touch with us today to see how we can help you.