Our stump grinding service will allow you to reclaim the space taken up by your tree stump.
Do you have a tree stump that’s unsightly and obstructive?
Tree stumps often hold up building projects, prevent you from turfing or even create dangerous tripping hazards.
Maybe you’ve tried removing it yourself and failed? After all, it is difficult to remove a tree stump without professional expertise and specialist equipment.
Climbers Way Tree Care will make your tree stump disappear.
We use a process known as stump grinding. We grind the stump down below ground level, creating aerated mulch that will fill the hole left behind. The whole process takes less than a day and your garden or property will be left ready for the redevelopment you had planned. You will be able to turf, landscape, or build on the land in a way that wasn’t possible before!
Imagine what it would be like to see your lawn stump-free, finally able to start that landscaping, redevelopment, or building project. It’ll be a weight off your shoulder, that’s for sure.
Here at Climbers Way Tree Care, we’re NPTC Qualified ARB Approved Contractors who pride ourselves on stump removal carried out to textbook standards. We have removed stumps from small back gardens all the way up to large commercial redevelopment sites. We have even removed stumps from the inclines of a dry ski slope!
By removing your tree stump you will have:
- Stump free ground ready for just about any purpose.
- Extra space that you can now use for flowerbeds, more lawn or even a building project.
- Removed a trip hazard and obstacle from your garden. If the stump was on your lawn then mowing will now be easier than before.
- No chance for new shoots to grow. These shoots could’ve been robbing nutrients from near by plants and encouraging underground root growth.
When you choose Climbers Way Tree Care you will get:
- A free no obligation quotation.
- Professionals assessing your site for possible risks and hazards to ensure that the job is carried out efficiently and safely.
- The tree stump permanently removed by fully qualified, highly trained professionals using specialist machinery.
- All the mess tidied up. Your garden or development site will be left ready for use.
- High quality customer service. You will have direct contact with the company owner at all working hours. Any issues or miscommunications will be our first priority and dealt with immediately.
But don’t just take our word for it. We have hundreds of reviews on Checkatrade.com greater than 9.8/10!
Tree stump removal and tree pruning
“Very pleased with the work carried out by Climbers Way Tree Care.”
a customer in Southampton, Hampshire27th April 2016 by
Grind stump, reduce tree, trim hedges, shrubs, climbers
“Very satisfied with work-courteous-listened carefully to my requirements. Wasted no time. Cleared site.”
a repeat customer in Lyndhurst, New Forest21st September 2016 by
Tree and stump removals
“Couldn’t fault the team, friendly, courteous, careful not to cause damage to plants and cleaned site after, super job.”
a customer in Southampton, Hampshire7th November 2014 by
Three trees removed and two stumps ground
“Arrived on time and completed all the work in half a day. Very polite, they even answered some questions from the neighbours. The garden and surrounding area was left nice and tidy.”
a customer in Winchester, Hampshire1st September 2014 by
Removal of stumps, shrubs and cutting back overhanging trees
“Polite, friendly, clean, tidy and all the work done quickly and to a high standard. Could not ask for more, excellent job.”
a customer in Romsey, Hampshire9th May 2014 by
As an added bonus, whilst we are on-site, we can take a look at any tree on your property that you have concerns about.
Prices depend upon the size and location of the stump but before we start grinding we will give you a quote with no obligation to proceed.
Even small stumps can take years to rot. Don’t waste time putting up with that dangerous eyesore on your property. Make some space. Allow for redevelopment.