Climbers Way Tree Care are specialists in all aspects of arboriculture.
We are a professional and highly motivated team of tree surgeons who encourage new techniques brought into the industry. We push forward climbing techniques and efficiency on the work site; we are proud to be a part of this due to the company’s involvement within ISA Tree Climbing Championships within the UK and across Europe.
- Our tree surgeon teams operate across the South of England, Hampshire, Surrey and Wiltshire including Southampton, Winchester, Salisbury, the New Forest, and more.
- All aspects of tree and hedge work are carried out and completed by fully qualified professionals to textbook standards.
- You can get a free, no obligation quote.
- We will always treat you and your property with the utmost respect.
- All mess will be tidied up and all refuse removed.
- High quality customer service. You can have direct contact with the company owner during all working hours.
Combined Years of Experience
Climbers Way Tree Care has full public, employers, and indemnity liability insurance.
- £10,000,000 Public Liability Insurance
- £10,000,000 Employers’ Liability Cover
- £500,000 Professional Indemnity Cover
We are covered. We are more than willing to produce documentation detailing these policies where requested. We will also produce arboricultural method statements, generic risk assessments and site specific risk assessments where the job requires them to do so or at your request.
Hear More of the Team Introduce Themselves
I am responsible for all customer care from initial enquiries through to bookings and completion.
I manage our diary and operatives ensuring that we always have the correct machinery and skill set on site to guarantee the highest standard of work.
Any additional requirements such as TPO/Conservation applications, surveys or traffic management is also managed by myself.
I am always happy to help so if you have any queries regarding a project you would like us to undertake then please don’t hesitate to give me a call!”
External H&S, Environmental and Quality Advisor