Need a tree removing? We can fell or dismantle it
Tree felling and tree dismantling is a service in which we completely and safely remove a whole tree. This gives you space, freedom and peace of mind. In addition, we do absolutely everything and will complete the job quickly.
When you get in touch with us, we will do a site assessment and coordinate a day in which to remove your tree.
This means that in no time at all, you’ll have a new space on your land. If you want a tree removing for safety purposes, no longer will you have to worry about storms or the safety of your family.
“Excellent job. Team were very professional polite and helpful. Cleaned up the site thoroughly when finished. Would thoroughly recommend! Many thanks!”
September 2019 by a customer in Southampton
Discover how we can remove your tree quickly
Advantages to Tree Felling:
- Provides a safe method of tree removal if the tree is unsafe to climb. This means work can be carried out efficiently and without risk to nearby structures or houses.
- Makes way for new developments and saves you time redesigning building work. As the tree is completely removed, you can use the new space as if the tree had never been there.
- Prevents obstruction to structures and entryways. Some trees can present problems to nearby buildings, especially if they could be unstable or ageing. Tree felling can relieve the problem of an unsightly or inconvenient tree close to a building or entrance.
- Clear view to surroundings and allows light in and a better look. Tree removal means improved interior conditions with sunlight coming in and better views out. This can improve morale, especially in work environments.
- Gives you peace of mind and relieves any stress associated with the unwanted tree or having a messy garden. Tree removal brings you more space and more flexibility with future projects and landscaping.
- Professional tree felling ensures a fast and tidy job. This means you can enjoy quick, stress-free work, a complete tidy-up afterwards and respectful workers with excellent training.
How we complete tree felling
To assist with the fell, a felling bar is used. This bar acts as a lever to push the base of the tree into the air.
We also use a pull line and winch in the process. These do a similar job, however, they are set at the top of the tree and when fully tensioned will assist in pulling the tree to the desired location.
Is tree felling suitable for your tree?
Tree felling is a service in which we remove the tree trunk as a whole. Because of this, there must be a reasonably sized immediate area in which to move the tree.
If you require tree removal in a tight or awkward space, or the removal of an unstable tree, we can provide a similar service called Tree Dismantling.
Advantages to Tree Dismantle:
- Provides a safe method of tree removal if the tree is in a space restricted area
- And all the advantages offered by tree felling.
How we complete a tree dismantle
We can advise on which service is right for you as well as providing free quotes.
Your tree, our work
We are highly skilled and thoroughly professional tree removal specialists and safety is always our first consideration.
We use the latest in industry technology and training to complete our services. This ensures that when we remove trees or carry out any other arboriculture work, we do so safely, quickly and efficiently.
Benefit from our services:
- Free, no obligation quotation
- Highly trained professionals will carry out all work
- We are always here to listen to your concerns, issues or questions
- A safety assessment will be carried out
- Your tree will be completely and permanently removed
- We will leave your garden tidy and remove all refuse, mess and, of course, the tree!
But don’t just take our word for it. We have hundreds of reviews on Checkatrade.com greater than 9.8/10!
“Took down a large bay tree (36″ diameter trunk) in our back garden. They gave a very good quotation, arrived as arranged and did the job very efficiently without any collateral damage, and cleared up well. I would certainly use them again.”
a customer in Southampton, Hampshire7th January 2016 by
Felling of large tree
“Great service all round – no questions that I would use them again.”
a customer in Salisbury, Wiltshire19th January 2016 by
1 tree removed, 1 limb removed 2nd tree.
“Work was excellent, very efficient, clean and tidy, would use again, they had been super.”
a customer in Southampton, Hampshire15th October 2015 by
Felling a diseased willow tree.
“Professional and friendly service from start to finish. I had full confidence in their ability to remove the tree safely and would not hesitate to recommend the team. Wood cut and piled neatly where requested and site left immaculate. A pleasure to do business with.”
a customer in Southampton, Hampshire9th July 2015 by
Contact us now to find out how we can achieve your needs.