At Climbers Way we pride ourselves in having the right equipment and expertise to clear any amount of vegetation and shrubbery.
This is true for even mature trees and logging that needs to be done.
The Six Steps of a Site Clearance
- Look at the arboriculture impact report which tells us which trees are coming out and which trees are staying.
- Install tree protection fencing around any trees that are remaining.
- Fell all trees due for removal and remove any brash & vegetation
- Chip all felled trees and extract timber for processing and recycling
- Grind stumps down to allow for ground works.
In the following video you can see some of these steps going on.
We typically work in commercial spaces, where we clear areas for development purposes and for land that is needing to be maintained.
With the equipment and training we have, we are able to work both at a domestic and a commercial level.
We are also a Trustmark registered company. This means we’ve had our technical skills, trading record and financial position checked by this Government licensed organisation.
For any of your clearing needs, get in touch for a free no obligation quote.